Dr. Manish Bhatia in conversation with Melissa Burch and Debby Bruck. Listen to this exciting teleconference.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Soulknights.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author -
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to [email protected]
You may also like
Hahnemann describes the highest ideal of cure as rapid, gentle and permanent restoration of health...
Aphorism 40 discusses the formation of complex diseases by two natural dissimilar diseases.
In aphorisms 16 to 18, Hahnemann discusses the role of Vital Force in disease and also tells us...
Aphorism number 38 discusses that a stronger dissimilar natural disease suspends a former disease...